Wednesday 17 December 2008

Comic Life

I have been trying to work on Comic Life to show everyone how easy it is to create a comic out of a series of photographs. I spent a bit of time choosing the layout but after that it was relatively simple stuff. I will show it to the children since they are the main characters in the comic about the rise and shine of DigiStory. I could only upload the comic as a film for the blog but within the comi Life software it is possible to print it directly.

TwitThis

2 comments:

  1. Hi Virginia...I had great success using Comic Life with a group of teens from Musselburgh during a Storytelling and Graphic Novel workshop. Using the programme we were able to showcase the kids' work in a professional manner...in fact, the National Library exhibited some of the material in their Graphic Novel exhibition last May. Glad to see your results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doc
    Thanks for your encouraging comments. I would love to be able to see the material you mention. My age range is 5-12 and the software is really popular with the 10-12's. What is the name of your blog? Do you have the comics online?

    ReplyDelete